Saturday, November 22, 2008

Editing videos - Food Concepts, Inc.


A couple days ago Ryan Wanger (The Reluctant Eater) and I visited Food Concepts, Inc. in Lakewood, CO. The sales manager Colleen Stephens was kind enough to explain the concept behind Food Concepts and even give us a little tour of the plant. I just happened to have my video camera along so I decided to put Ryan on the spot and do a video of the tour.




I am currently putting together the video - having a lot of fun with it but I am now realizing what it means to edit video. It's very detailed because you must deal with the whole thing second by second and try to make something interesting, informative, and somewhat entertaining at the same time. Seeing as how this is my first real attempt at editing a video it is taking me some time. I hope to have it up on the site later today.

Btw - Ryan was an awfully good sport considering he didn't know he was going to be in front of the camera. Thanks Ryan!

No comments: