Sunday, November 16, 2008

New videos coming online

We are having a blast creating the new videos on the Hippo website. The new videos I am referring to are those going on the business solution pages (insurance, merchant services, review, etc.) These videos explain the services or programs. We hope that these short vids will allow visitors to get an idea of what the program is about without having to sift through all the text on the pages. Try as I might to make the pages about insurance and merchant services exciting they are still a bit.....well, dry. I'm not saying that seeing a video with me will get any one's heart racing but I think it is a step in the right direction. Perhaps also, the vids will give the site more of that 'interactive' feel . We hope to have several more up soon.

So far we have videos up on the Blog Room, the Hippo Review, and the Insurance pages. It is still somewhat of a struggle to embed the videos so some of them are simply links to our youtube or google video sites. They work just fine that way so it is not a big issue. Besides, I am still mastering the editing process and they may change as I improve. I have to say that some of this techno stuff is a lot of fun.

Anyway, check out the vids and let me know what you think. And yes, I am trying to 'liven' them up a bit.

No comments: