Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boulder Ignite

Some friends and I went to the Boulder Ignite meeting last night at CU. I had no idea what to expect - I half way expected a room full of stuffy business people talking about financial stuff. Boy was I in for a surprise! This group, probably 100 or so people, were young and funny as all get out. Granted, most of what they talked about went right over my head. I don't know how many times the entire group busted out laughing, including my friend Craig sitting next to me, and I would just sit there and have no idea what just happened.

One thing I can say is that this group was able to take a subject that for the most part makes my eyes fog over and make it fun and entertaining. I am very new to the language and everything surrounding the Internet but am learning. Perhaps next time I visit this group not so much of the humor will fly over my head.

No comments: