Friday, October 31, 2008

The Zone!

So this week I started working on the Hippo blog area called the Zone. This is really my first introduction to creating blogs and even using them at all for that matter. I can see how people can get sucked into them. I have already met some great people online and made some business connections. One more of those things I suppose that once you use it you wonder how you could ever live without it.

While the Zone still needs more work I do have to move onto some of the other areas on the Hippo site. "Have to stick to the Plan!" So now that I have the Zone up and going at least I will keep up on it and continue to work toward having 25 individuals blogs up by the end of the year. I am still working on getting some of the little things working like the AdSense and such but hopefully people will start to recognize the usefulness of the Zone.

I am moving onto another chapter in the Go Google book and looking into Google Base. I have someone interested in placing up some unpublished material regarding business marketing and such.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hippo! The zone looks great and I think that it would be a pretty good idea to blog about your upcomming plans to visit some of the holiday shows that are coming up. Maybe if it's far enough in advance, other people can plan for events they didn't even realize were happening. - E

Anonymous said...

I'm confused, what is the Zone? What what will these other 25 blogs be?